Wrapology designs, audits and is expert in the supply chain management of luxury beauty and retailer packaging and associated products and services.
Wrapology recognises the need for social accountability and are committed to the following:
• Health and safety management to OHSAS 18001 for our employees, contractors, visitors and the public
• Recognizing the right of employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining
• No discrimination against employees on the grounds of sex, race, colour, religion or age
• Disciplinary practices in accordance with the ACAS Code of Conduct
• Working hours in accordance with the European Union’s Working Time Directive
• Remuneration based on a recognized job evaluation system
• Company sick pay and pension schemes
• Ensuring no child or forced labour exists within our company or our suppliers
Wrapology will endeavour to comply with all applicable legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe.
Top management are committed to ensuring continual improvement in social accountability and labour conditions.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees and is publicly available on the company’s website.